I've had a pretty busy week..I'm so ready for the weekend!!!
Thank you Write4evr (don't know your name) for giving me an award! I have not yet received this one!
1. Thank and link back to the person(s) who bestowed the award.
2. Share seven things about yourself.
3. Pass the award on to other bloggers who are 'versatile'.
4. Inform the recipiants.
Geez...you all know a lot about me already! So, I'm gonna change this to 7 things I've been up to/will be doing...if I tag you, just do 7 things about you, please. :)
1) I'm writing a 5 paragraph essay for English class on who my hero is...I picked Demi! I will type out my final draft on here when I am finished for you all to read. :)
2. Basketball season has begun! This year, I am manager for the girl's team. I keep stats...that means, whenever they shoot, I have a piece a paper with a drawing of the court on it, and I have to put down where they shot it from, who shot it, and if they made it-circle it. I must pay attention! ..We were state champions last year, and they put up our banner in the gym and revealed it during the first game. :') (which we won!)
Hehe, took that during a time out. ;D
3) I also play in the band at games, but only boys games. Here's the back of my band shirt:
Isn't it great?!?!?
4) I've been really busy with band. We recently had our first concert, and now we're practicing for the Christmas Parade. Every year in December, our town has a Christmas Parade and the band marches in it. We've been practicing in the mornings around the school parking lot..and it's freezing! :P
5) I got my report card yesterday...all A's and 2 A+'s :) An A- in Algebra 2 though...haha what can I say?
6.) Me & my boy have been dating a little over a month...our one month was November 12th. ;) ♥
7.) This weekend I'll be working at na auction from 11-1. It's called the Kid's First Auction, and it's to raise money for..I don't even know. I'll be taking phone calls or doing something w/ a video camera. They didn't really explain it well at school. But, it's for the club I'm in called Sunshine Society(remember I had to dress up crazy to get in it?) And to get my points for the month, I'm gonna do this.
Now, I must tag some "versatile" bloggers....As searched in dictionary.com, versatile means "capable of or adapted for turning easily from one to another of various tasks, fields of endeavor."
Guess what...if you're versatile...TAKE IT! You must be following me though! Your welcome :)
Have a good rest of the week, everyone!
Peace out, homedogs.