Yay, I have reached 52 followers, which is more than I ever thought I would get.
And if you follow me, make sure to leave a link & leave a comment so I can follow you as well!
Okay, Bleah has tagged me with a musical tag. Here's the rules:
List 10 artists in no particular order, and then answer the following questions. (Don't read the questions before you list the artists!)
1. Britney Spears
3. Elvis Presley
5. Lady Antebellum
6. Lady Gaga
7. Jason Derulo
9. Hey Monday
10. Motley Crüe
Now, here are the questions:
- What was the first song you heard by 6? "Just Dance." (My favorite besides "Telephone."
- What is your favorite song of 8? "Tik Tok" Much better than "Blah Blah Blah."
- What kind of impact has 1 left on your life? I've been listening to Britney since I was about 5 years old. I've grown up with her songs, and even through the "I hate Britney Spears" years, I've always loved her, and I always will. Plus, her songs rock.
- What is your favorite lyric of 5? "And I wonder if I ever cross your mind. For me it happens all the time."
- How many times have you seen 4 live? Never. But I wish! :)
- What is your favorite song of 7? "In My Head." It's actually my ringback tone (meaning when someone calls you, instead of hearing ringing, they hear that song.)
- Is there any song of 3 that makes you sad? No. I love Elvis. Not really any of them make me sad. But actually, all of them make me a bit melancholy, because it reminds me he is gone. :(
- What is your favorite song by 9? "Candles." ♥ that song! :)
- How did you first get into 2? I heard "Crush Crush Crush" on the radio, and I just loved it! (This was about 4 years ago, and that is still my favorite song of theirs today!)
- How did you first get into 3? Every year in elementary school, we had a musical play. (Just singing songs and dancing and such.) And there was a theme every year as well. In 3rd grade, the theme was Elvis. After learning all of the songs (I danced to "Hound Dog!), I just fell in love with Elvis. Now, I just love him, and at my dad's house, my room is decorated in Elvis!
- What is your favorite song by 4? "Rude Boys." Although it will probably change, and I will always love "Disturbia."
- How many times have you seen 9 live? Never, but that would be überously wicked!
- What is a good memory concerning 10? The first time I heard them, I was in a car with my dad. That's all I'll say.
- Is there a song by 8 that makes you sad? Nopppeerrrsss.
- What is your favorite song of 1? "Piece of Me."
- How did you become a fan of 10? I heard my first song by them called "Saints of Los Angeles" (my favorite), and I started listening to their other songs, and now they are my favorite 80s band. (And Ozzy, of course.)
Ha that was fun! :) Hmm, who shall I tag?
Christie Jo (Because she loves music.)
Gabrielle Duh, her blog is called "Music And The Lyrics Of Life"!
and.... Seli She is so very entertaining. :D
Now, moving on to day 5 of my 30 Day Song Challenge. Today is "A song that reminds you of someone." This was quite tricky...And I don't even know if my answer is acceptable. But the song "Für Elïse" reminds me of the clown "It." And you are about to find out...If you have ever watched the movie "It," (my first scary movie), then you should know at the beginning of the movie, Georgie's mom is teaching him how to play "Für Elïse" on the piano. And then, like, 10 seconds later, It kills Georgie. So yeah, that song reminds me of It. I do love "Für Elïse" though, it's even on my playlist at the bottom of my page! :)
Wow, this has been a very musical post. Have a lovely rest of the day/night, everyone!