My Lovely Followers :)

Saturday, April 10, 2010

7 Things Tag and 30 Day Song Challenge Part X

I (along with three other people) have been the first person to be tagged by the awesome bloggers Maly and Mollie with their first ever tag, called the 7 Things Tag. She tagged me to do a list of 7 things that make me happy, and then I will tag 4 people.
1.) Awesome blogs, like Maly and Mollie's and all of the other blogs I follow!
2.) My favorite yummy foods and restraunts, like Texas Roadhouse, Cocoa Pebbles, strawberries and this awesome chicken stuff my nanny makes.
3.) Clouds. By now you all probably know I love clouds because I post so many pictures of them...
4.) Not understanding something for a long time, and then finally getting it.
5.) Books. And bookstores. Books are just so magical and awesome.
6.) My soap operas! Where would I be without them?
7.) Warm, breezy days. They just keep coming, and I'm so excited for summer, and going to the beach.

For the people I tag, I want you to do a list of the 7 things that you can't live without!
Okay, I tag:
Catherine
Emily
Lilee
Georgie

Day 10-A song that makes you go to sleep.

I chose Hello Seattle by Owl City.
This is my favorite song of Owl City. And I listen to it every single night to go to sleep. I love it.

Have a lovely day everyone!
xx,
~Abby~

6 comments:

♥Bleah♥Briann♥ said...

Thats cool. Mind if I do it? You can say know 'cause you didn't tag me. But it looks cool.
Anywhoooszzle. My blog is kinda a mess right now. So if you have ever awarded me (cause my mind is drawing a blank) please let me know with a link and comment on my blog.
So...yup! How are you doing?
With Love and Blessings,
Bleah Briann

~Abby~ said...

Bleah, your blog only allows people to visit your blog if they are invited, so...anyways.
xx,
~Abby~

Oddyoddyo13 said...

Awesome tag! And song-Owl City is the best.

tywo said...

I love Owl city. Abby, read my music mind much?..lol
I love what you listen to!.

LOVE!

cris (cristal) said...

great post..

-cris

Smileyfreak said...

Great tag answers :) Clouds are great!