My Lovely Followers :)

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Just A Few Songs...

I love music!

I thought I'd share the three songs I am absolutely LOVING right now! :) I seriously recommend them.

Grenade by Bruno Mars



My favorite song as of now. Every single one of his songs are beautiful. He's so different from all of the other rappers. He doesn't degrade women in any of his songs, and he seems like a true gentlemen. It helps that he has the voice of an angel and is pretty good looking. ♥

"Gave you all I had and you tossed it in the trash. You tossed it in the trash, you did."


"Take a bullet straight through my brain..Yes, I would die for ya baby. But you won't do the same."


"To give me all your love is all I ever asked."


Teenage Dream by Katy Perry









Ahh this song. I'm sure most of you have heard it by now. I feel it's Katy's first meaningful song that's been released. Teenage Dream was pretty good, but I think pretty much anyone can relate to this. She's basically saying, don't let anyone or anything hold you back from who you are. Be a firework, let your colors burst.

"Do you ever feel like a plastic bag? Drifting through the wind, wanting to start again."


"You don't have to feel like a waste of space. You're original, cannot be replaced."

"Boom Boom Boom. Even brighter than the moon, moon, moon. It's always been inside of you, you, you. And now it's time to let it through."

When I'm Gone by Eminem















I love Eminem. This song has a lot of meaning. It's about his daughter, and how he has to leave her all of the time. He wants her to know she can depend on him. But can he show it? How can he, by leaving all of the time to go on tour? I like how half of it is all a dream, and he sees what would happen. But he wakes up at the end and appreciates what he's got.

"And when I'm gone, just carry on, don't mourn, rejoice every time you hear the sound of my voice..."

"Just know that I'm looking down on you smiling. And I didn't feel a thing, so baby don't feel no pain, just smile back..."



"Now go out there and show 'em that you love 'em more than us. That's what they want, they want you Marshall, they keep.. screamin' your name. It's no wonder you can't go to sleep." As said by his daughter Hailie in the song.

I'll be with my cousins all weekend at a hotel. It's gonna be fun! :)

Have a great weekend, everyone!

xx,
~Abby~

19 comments:

Rezden said...

Good songs, pretty mellow. :) Have a great weekend.

Cassidy :) said...

i'm not really all that into pop, i'm more of an old-fashioned chick, really. i mean, sure, i like kesha and coldplay and all that stuff, but really, i'd much rather be listenin to the beatles or the monkees if i have an option :) i do like katy perry tho

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

All I can say is, love all of them.

Melanie♥♥♥ said...

Have a great time!

Marg said...

good songs!!

Anonymous said...

thank you sweet faced girl named Abby for sticking around!! I love you for it! These three songs are amazing! they are all newly installments on my ipod!

Love

Brooke said...

I love all of these songs!! I LOVE BRUNO MARS!!

Anonymous said...

hey girl! omg how have u been? so sorry I've been such a stranger!

I definitely agree! I love grenade and firework!(:

glad u liked my new layout! I love it!(:

how is high school treatin u? (:


http://vivalabreee.blogspot.com/

Francesca said...

I love Eminem. That's one of my favorite songs by him, it honestly makes me want to cry.
I also love the others!

Ruth said...

Love them all ;)

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Great songs :) I'm not really a fan of Eminem, but the last song has always been one I liked! Have a sweet weekend! xxx

Devin said...

Firework and Grenade are currently two of my favorite songs also:) I agree, Bruno Mars is different from other rappers in the way that he shows respect towards girls instead of acting like they are accessories. I just think Firework is catchy, and the lyrics really are sweet; I like songs about being yourself.

L. said...

Bruno Mars is just an idol for how guys should be.
Shame the majority of them are to shallow to see.
When I'm Gone - I absolutely adore that song.
It's just so passionate.
That song and his song Stan, really give me the shivers. And I'm not much of a rap fan.
Fantastic blog.
http://stepintoadolescence.blogspot.com/

Kristy said...

Wow, I cried a little when I watched Eminem's music video. . . same for Bruno.

Unknown said...

oh my gosh.
oh my effing gosh.

i loove grenade to bits. when i first heard it i almost felt guilty for liking it because it would be such a serious issue for some people... but i couldn't help it. its a beautiful song.

i've never actually seen the video clip, but geez, my heart broke when he picked up the photo of the girl and he was so helpless and then when he reached her house... oh man. i died inside.

thanks so much for sharing this!!

on a happier note, merry christmas (:

xo scarzz

mariaa. said...

haha I love this songs!
i like your blog so i'll follow you now :)
visit my blog and if you like it follow me but i have to say that my blog is a bit ugly haha!
xo!

mariaa. said...

http://ittsmariaaggain.blogspot.com/

(that's my blog haha)
can you, please, follow me? thanks :)

{ felicity } said...

I love how Bruno Mar's hair stays the same throughout that entire video :D

How are you lovely? I feel guilty about being a bad blogger, how do you manage to keep up with it all??

xx

Jen said...

Love love love love love Eminem :)
Sisters been begging me to listen to grenade so i guess this post leaves me with no excuse not to ^_^