My Lovely Followers :)

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

My Weekend

Hiiii:)
How is everyone? Was your Halloween FANTASTIC?
Mine was!

I didn't dress up. The first part of my weekend was spent at the Field of Screams a little past Louisville. I went with my cousin, her boyfriend, her friend & her boyfriend. It was twenty bucks to get in. You first go through a maze, then a little trailer. More of the maze. And then a biiiggggg house. Then just other random little things. I don't know how to explain it...but it was SCARY!!!! It wasn't as packed as it usually is. My cousin said it usually takes an hour to get through the line. It took us twenty minutes! It was really cold! Thirty degrees I think...
I'm only afraid of one thing...CLOWNS! Many people fear this, including my cousin & her friend. My cousin is also afraid of the chainsaw people...I don't really care; I keep walking until they realize they can't scare me with it and move on to someone else. ;)
Although...for some reason, I think the place could've been more scarier. It's very weird. I think I would've been more scared if I would've actually opened my eyes! I just held on to my cousin for dear life while she steered me out of the maze/house.
There was this one funny guy. His name was Chester. He wasn't scary; he just had some face paint on. All three of us girls are blonde. He looks at us and says "Well, well, what have we got here? Three barbies...ballerina barbie, malibu barbie and skater barbie! My three favorite dishes of blonde!" I was like WHOOOAAA! And he kept following us throughout the place. He said "I always know where to find my barbies!" XD CREEPY!
But I got home at 2...I was so tired.

AND I had to be at the school at 9:30! I'm one of the managers for the girl's basketball team. :) We were going to Wal-Mart to have a bake sale just to raise money for the team. It was fuh-reezing!!! Most people were nice, giving us 3-8 dollars...we were competing a little with the table beside us. (The team split into 4 tables.) So when my boyfriend comes, and gives my table twenty dollars, the people at the other table were a bit mad. ;)
When it was almost over, Brant's(my boyfriend) mom asked if they could just take me home(since I was going over anyways), I asked my mom(who was in Wal-Mart) and she said yes. :)
We stopped at a Redbox and got two movies...Mega Piranha and Get Him to the Greek...oh wow. Reviews on these to come.
We got to his house (on his 70 acres) and just hung out for a while. His best friend was also over. We decided to get on the four wheelers while his brother rode his dirt bike. This was loootttts of fun. I drove while Brant hung on for dear life. We almost wrecked twice. ;)
Then we watched Mega Piranha in his theater room. It was the most stupidest(Brant knew it'd be stupid...that's why he got it) and cheaply made movie I have EVER SEEN! But that's what made it so great. We just made fun of it and had a good time. But honestly, it was horrible. I don't see how the producers even got it to sell.

We went and played air hockey...I beat his butt 3 times. ;)
It was almost time for me to leave so we went to watch Get Him to The Greek. Jonah Hill & Russell Brand are in it. It was muchhh better and has some classic lines in it that I say to Brant, Brett or Brad when I see them.("STROKE THE FURRY WALL!") I also hung out with Brant yesterday.


No school today! Election day! ;)

Soo...that's what's up with me!
KJ2's(Kevin Jonas) birthday is Friday!!! WOOOO! :D

Byyyyyeeee!

xx,
~Abby~


Ohhh and please read my friend's post!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://breannejonasforever.blogspot.com/2010/10/jonas-brothers-concert.html

10 comments:

Rezden said...

Sounds like a great weekend. Bad movies are always great to watch too. House of the Dead is the worst I have ever seen, should check it.

Anonymous said...

Wow, you definately had an amazing weekend didn't you. I didn't dress up either. Hi-5 :P

Meleonieeee - ♥ said...

Haha, noooo, I didn't dress up since Halloween isn't really celebrated here. But still, sounds like you had a great weekend!! :D

Anonymous said...

IM STOKED YOU'VE BEEN HAVING SCARES OVER HALLOWEEN WEEKEND. GOOD FOR YOU!! I HAD AN EPIC WEEKEND...WHY'S IT OVER? :(

Adelle said...

Awesome weekend! Mine was pretty fun too :)
I'm not sure if you remember me... I'm Addie, and I had the blog Random Things. I just made a new blogger account with a new blog... check it out?
Thanks!

-Addie

Francesca said...

I love halloween(: That sounds fun, and yeah, the barbie thing is a little creeperish...haha

ЯANdOM ЯAWR said...

Happy birthday Kevin!
I really can't see why lots of people are afraid of clowns. What's so scary about them? :P Wish my Halloween was as epic as yours.
I have to agree that Mega Piranha is stoopid. Just like Paranormal Activity 1 and 2.

x.

J_B_Lover1 said...

Thanks Abigail!!!!:) Kev Kev is absolutely A M A Z I N G!!!!:)

Brea <3's Joe

Meg said...

Hey Abby,
I always forget to comment on your posts :) Your blog makes my day a little bit brighter each time I read it so thank you!

-Megan

PS You have so many followers now! Congrats! haha

Anonymous said...

Homeopathic medicine is usually a normal type of healing!
[url=http://www.homeopathicdoctors.org/]homeopathy treatment[/url]