My Lovely Followers :)

Monday, February 15, 2010

Cassie's Therapy Video; February

I got this from the wonderul Erimentha. I already done this at the beginning of the month, but I'm just now posting, so here it is:

The Task: Fill in 12 likes, 1 love, and 8 hates like Cassie in her therapy video. Below, the bolded things are what you MUST include. Link it back to me and pass it on to 3 other bloggers you admire!

Abracadabra, Wow!
I like boys with smooth skin, and a kind heart and girls with a big mouth and willing to be my friend.
I like watching soap operas while I'm on the computer.
I like waking up in the morning and thinking, "I can't wait to start the day."
I like eating salsberry steak for dinner.
I like laughing out loud to a book.
I like how when you think you're about to get in trouble, then you realize you're not.
I like getting text messages for people I didn't expect to get them from.
I like discovering cool blogs.
I like spending time with my nanny.
I like finding out I'm going to Donna's house.
I like wearing my fuzzy pajama pants from the time I wake up to the time I go to sleep.
I like long hot showers with the radio on.
I love finishing a book.
Today done absolutely nothing, because it's a snow day.
In some ways I love everything.
It's less, it's less of a thing to like, it's less distinct, it's less particular.
I like things that I like, but I love everything.
There's more choice in like.
Cause even the worst things have things you love in them.
I don't know what you mean about things I hate.
I hate rude apathetic people.
I hate realizing some people are dying, or suffering right now.
I hate laying awake at night.
I hate when my lips are chapped.
I hate being frustrated.
I hate being rushed.
I hate when boys at my school try to get on my nerves, just because.
I hate riding in the back of our truck, cause it makes my head hurt.
I hate this, wow...

Sorry.
I tag Blaize, Nabilah and Julia!

~Abby~

No comments: