My Lovely Followers :)

Friday, February 26, 2010

Award


I was given these awards by the awesome Blaize. (Her blog is awesome, but I bet you already know that, but if you don't go check it out!)
Instructions for these awards:
1. Accept the awards, post them to your blog along with the person who granted them and their blog link.
2. Pass the awards to blogs you really like. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for these awards!
This was sooo hard to choose (but if I ever get other awards, I'll pass them on to different people), I mean, come on, go look at my blog list. I ♥ all of those blogs!
Have a wonderful Friday, everyone!
xx,
~Abby~

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much, dearie!
I love your blog!!!

Abby. said...

Tywo-You welcome. ♥ your too!
xx,
~Abby~

julialow said...

thanks for the award, sweetums! <3

courtney said...

Thankyou for the awards:) Makes my day:) Your blog is so cute too:)
Courtney
<3

Abby. said...

Julia and Courtney-Your welcome. You lovelies deserve it!
xx,
~Abby~

Hannah said...

Yeah , I think it might be the competition in May at King's island. Its my first year going, so I'm not completely sure.

Abby. said...

Hannah-IT'S MY FIRST YEAR GOING TOO!
Maybe we'll see each other?

NabilaHazirah said...

THANK YOU!! xoxo :D

Hannah said...

We might. Mr. Wilson (the orchestra teacher) is letting us do what we want after the competition. ;)

Abby. said...

Hannah-Cool! Ms. Mitchell (band teacher) will probably let us, she's really cool.
So maybe see ya then!
xx,
~Abby~